» healthy dinner recipes for two no carbs 7 easy high-protein, low-carb dinners in 2020
Posted at February 5th, 2023 | Categorised in Recipes
Yo, have you been looking for some bombass recipes that are not only healthy but also delicious? Look no further, homie! Check out these two recipes that will have you feeling satisfied without no carbs holding you back.
Cauliflower Tabouli Salad with Tofu Souvlaki
This salad will have you feeling clean, fresh and full of life, perfect for the summertime.
- 1 head cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 pack of tofu, cut into cubes
- In a bowl, mix together the grated cauliflower, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin powder, salt and black pepper powder.
- Marinate the tofu cubes in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a griddle pan and cook the tofu cubes until they are crisped up and cooked through.
- Plate the cauliflower tabouli and top with tofu souvlaki.
Ham Casserole with Leftover Ham
Got some leftover ham from last night’s dinner? Don’t let it go to waste, make this hearty and filling casserole.
- 1 pound leftover cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter a casserole dish.
- In a large pan, sauté the onions, bell peppers and celery until they are soft and translucent.
- Add the diced ham, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, dried thyme, dried oregano and black pepper to the pan and stir until everything is combined.
- Pour the mixture into the buttered casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is bubbly and golden brown.
There you have it, two delicious and healthy recipes that will make you feel like a top chef. Enjoy, my friend!
If you are searching about Cauliflower Tabouli Salad with Tofu Souvlaki Recipe | ChefDeHome.com you’ve visit to the right web. We have 14 Pictures about Cauliflower Tabouli Salad with Tofu Souvlaki Recipe | ChefDeHome.com like No carb diets 649010996288527400 – Ham casserole with leftover ham, 23 super satisfying low-carb dinners | myfoodbook and also Delicious And Easy Homemade Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe. Here you go:
Cauliflower Tabouli Salad With Tofu Souvlaki Recipe | ChefDeHome.com
tabouli tofu souvlaki chefdehome
Seeded Marbled Rye | Recipes, Food, Fool Proof Recipes
Counting Carbs To Live! With Type 1 Diabetes You Have No Choice But To
counting carbs diabetic treatment lastfashiontrend lchf
Power Your Day With These 28 Low-Carb Breakfast Ideas | Clean Eating
50 Genius Healthy Keto Air Fryer Recipes (Ultimate Keto Air Fryer Guide)
fryer breading skinnytaste boneless perfectly levitrabook
Pin On Recipes
Delicious And Easy Homemade Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe
No Carb Dinner Recipes For Two | Chicken Recipes
No Carb Diets 649010996288527400 – Ham Casserole With Leftover Ham
23 Super Satisfying Low-carb Dinners | Myfoodbook
11 Easy And Delicious Low-Carb Dinners
couve frito frango
23 Super Satisfying Low-Carb Dinners
cauliflower bacon cheddar chowder dinners satisfying carbs iowagirleats cook carbswitch iowa califlower diet loaded calories pumped lowcarblab wpid
7 Easy High-Protein, Low-Carb Dinners In 2020 | Low Carb Dinner, Easy
meals cholesterol dinners asparagus diet thyme parmesan highprotein lowcarb carbs naturalsolution delishcooking101
Creamy Pecorino Spaghetti With Toasted Bread CrumbsCooking And Beer
bread pecorino spaghetti crumbs toasted recipe italian creamy meal plan wanderlust inspired recipes week dinner cookingandbeer beer breadcrumbs
Power your day with these 28 low-carb breakfast ideas. Carb delish. Counting carbs to live! with type 1 diabetes you have no choice but to
healthy dinner recipes for two no carbs 7 easy high-protein, low-carb dinners in 2020 Related Links
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wwwroot/angelladytm.com/wp-content/themes/okesense5.0/single.php
on line 32